Terms And Conditions
Once you install and activate 'Terms And Conditions' add-on, you’ll notice a new 'Terms And Conditions' menu in Tickera Settings area.
Here you've got a few fields to fill up with everything being pretty self explanatory:
- Disable Terms And Conditions - Check to disable Terms and Conditions.
- Terms and Conditions Display - Select the way you would like for terms and conditions to be displayed (in a popup or on the separate page)
- Terms And Conditions Text - Enter Terms And Conditions text that will be shown to the customers when they click the link.
- Link Title - Enter the link title for Terms And Conditions
- Error Text - Enter the error text that will be shown if users don't agree to the Terms And Conditions
Once done, hit Save Changes button at the bottom and you're done.