Stripe Connect allows you to charge transaction fees / commision for each subsite in your network.
In order to use Stripe Connect add-on you will need to have WordPress Multisite networking activated and SSL Certificate (https:// protocol) on your site (on the back-end as well as on the front-end ). After you have active Multisite network, make sure that Tickera plugin and Stripe Connect add-on are network activated then navigate to Network Admin > Dashboard > Tickera to configure the Stripe Connect:
Now you have to input (To get Secret key and Application client id you have to login to your Stripe account)
1. Secret key - Dashboard > API Keys
2. Application client id - Here (In Website URL and Redirect URL put the URL of your main site)
3. Commision Rate (%) - Set a number between 1 and 100. Decimals allowed.
Navigate to Subsite > Dashboard > Tickera > Settings > Payment Gateway and turn on Stripe (that's actually the part of the website your client will see)
1. Stripe Mode - When in live mode Stripe recommends you have an SSL certificate setup for the site where the checkout form will be displayed.
2. Stripe API Credentials - Login to the Stripe account, fill in necessary information and authorize access to account from Network Admin - Connect with Stripe
3. Currency - Selecting a currency other than that used for your store may cause problems at checkout.
Collected fees - you can find if you navigate to Stripe > Collected Fees
And Payment information you can find if you navigate to Stripe > Payments