To use iPay88 payment gateway you will need to contact iPay88 and choose which three Payment Types you would like to use. After that you'll get an email with your Merchant Code and Merchant Key needed to set up iPay88 payment gateway with Tickera.
After you have collected that information, navigate to Tickera>Settings>Payment Gateways, check iPay88 and fill in the necessary information:
- Merchant Code - sent to you by confirmation email from iPay88
- Merchant Key - sent to you by confirmation email from iPay88
- Payment Types - select only three which you have chosen to use when you first contacted iPay88 to request your merchant account
- iPay88 Currency - Select currency you would like to use and make sure it matches global currency set in the General Settings
- Skip Payment Confirmation Page - select whether to skip payment confirmation page or not