Now let’s take a look at some of the main settings that you need to adjust before creating your event.
Settings page contains several tabs (five by default):
- General Settings - anything and everything... this tab contains all the settings related to your ticketing store, options for Tickera pages, miscellaneous settings, license key management, event settings, etc. Also, options available here may vary depending on whether you are using Tickera as a standalone or accompanied by Bridge for WooCommerce add-on.
- Payment Gateways - all the settings related to the payment gateways. Options available here may vary depending on Tickera license you are having as well as whether you are using Mijireh or Mollie add-ons.
- E-mail - all the e-mail related settings such as content of the emails for sending to your clients or the site admin and in which cases, etc.
- API Access - place where you can overview or create new API access keys needed for the Check-in apps for the iOS and Android devices and for the Check-in Chrome Desktop app
- Export PDF - from here you can export attendee lists in PDF format
- Additional tabs - many Tickera add-ons have their options stored as separate tabs in this area. Such add-ons are Check-in App Translation, CSV Export, Custom Ticket Template Fonts, Mailchimp, Sendloop, Slack Notifications, Terms & Conditions, Pushover Notifications and Twilio SMS.