PayPal Chained Payments allows you to charge commision per sale for each subsite in your network.
In order to use PayPal Chained Payments add-on you will need to have WordPress Multisite networking activated. After you have active Multisite network, make sure that Tickera plugin and PayPal Chained Payments add-on are network activated then navigate to Network Admin > Dashboard > Tickera to configure the gateway:
Now you have to input necessary information:
1. Percentage - Enter a percentage of sales you want to collect. Decimals allowed.
2. PayPal E-mail - Your PayPal email address or business ID you want to recieve fees at.
3. Sandbox Credentials
Sandbox Credentials you will find when you navigate to your Developer PayPal account > Sandbox > Accounts > Profile
4. Live Credentials
Live Credentials you will find when you navigate to your PayPal account > Profile > My Selling Tools > API Access > View API Signature
5. Application ID - You must register this application with PayPal using your business account login to get an Application ID that will work with your API credentials. Register then submit your application while logged in to the developer portal.
In order to go Live you have to set up you PayPal account and the application following this instruction.
(Clauses 2. and 3. will be completed as soon as you change PayPal Mode to Live so you can skip them. Pay attention to the other clauses)
6. Save Changes
Navigate to Subsite > Dashboard > Tickera > Settings > Payment Gateway and turn on PayPal Standard (that's actually the part of the website your client will see)
1. PayPal Mode - For the test purpose set Sandbox and For Live change it to Live.
2. Currency - Selecting a currency other than that used for your store may cause problems at checkout.
3. PayPal Credentials - Your PayPal account
IMPORTANT: PayPal is not accepting new signups and activations for Adaptive Payments. More about this can be found on their page here.