All plugins are property of Tickera LLC. Claiming any type of intellectual or exclusive ownership rights of our products is strictly prohibited.
Our plugins are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. We shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses that occur due to the use or inability to use our plugins.
After we have processed your payment successfully, you will receive an email with your order details. Your license key is available in your account area. You can download the plugin by logging into the account created for you when purchasing the plugin and clicking on the appropriate link.
Should you not receive an email containing your information, you can contact us through https://tickera.com/contact/ to request your account information.
Access to re-download purchased files will be granted so long as your license key for a particular product is valid. If a license key expires, download access to the associated files will be discontinued until such time as the license key is renewed.
All content found on this site and throughout the plugin including images, documentation, support queries and any other information is property of Tickera LLC and may not be redistributed without permission or consent.
Automatic updates are available to license holders who have an active and valid subscription and license key. Automatic updates are available for Tickera and all other installed Tickera add-ons. Automatic updates are available as long as the license key is valid and active.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions fully:
- You are within the first 7 days of the purchase of the plugin.
- You have read the documentation and you have set up the plugin and/or add-on(s) by instructions provided here https://tickera.com/documentation/
- Your issue(s) comes from not being able to get the plugin to perform its basic functions advertised on our website.
- You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team and gave all the access data required (FTP, WP-ADMIN etc) for fixing all reported issue(s)
- No refunds will be granted after the first 7 days of the original purchase whatsoever.
- No refunds will be granted if Tickera does not fit your needs or expectations (please request access to the demo account prior to a purchase).
- Issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- Issues caused by 3rd party developers and/or customizations will not provide grounds for a refund.
- Refund is not applicable for license renewal.
By purchasing plugin(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions.
Tickera LLC sells and distributes Tickera and other plugins "as is" and with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you would like, or that they will be compatible with all third-party components and plugins.
Support for plugins sold and distributed by Tickera LLC is only available for those who have an active, paid license.
Support and updates are granted for one year after the original purchase based on the license you have purchased. After one year is completed, the purchaser must renew their license in order to continue receiving support and updates for the items purchased.
For purchases that include an automatically renewing subscription, support will be provided for as long as the subscription remains active.
For purchased lifetime licenses, support will be provided as long as Tickera is actively in development.
Whilst we attempt to provide the best support possible for our plugins, we do not guarantee that any particular support query can, or will be answered to the extent, or within a timeframe that the inquirer is completely satisfied.
Tickera LLC reserves the right to modify, change, cancel or upgrade a plugin subscription and/or license key without prior notice or consent. Prices of all products are subject to change without prior notice or consent.
By purchasing our product(s), you indicate and consent that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions listed and detailed on this page. We reserve the right to change or modify the current Terms and Conditions without prior notice or consent.
If any part of this agreement is declared unenforceable or invalid, all remaining clauses in this agreement shall remain binding on the customer.
All payments are handled through our authorized retailers (PayPal.com, Stripe.com and 2Checkout.com).